Silhouette Studio – Set up Silhouette Machine
Silhouette Studio is the Silhouette software where you can create, choose and customize your favorite designs. Then, it sends the selected design to the machine. To set up your Silhouette Machine, the Silhouette Studio Download is an essential step that one can easily perform. It’s the guide to downloading, installing, and setting up your new Silhouette Machine.
Basic Actions to Perform Silhouette Setup
A few steps complete the Silhouette Machine setup to start the project. The first time, users also find it easy.
- Step 1- Place your Silhouette model after taking it out of the box.
- Step 2- Find all the components shipped with the machine and remove the plastic and outer packaging.
- Step 3- Take the power cable and connect it to the wall outlet and the Silhouette.
- Step 4- Connect the received USB cable to a PC USB port and the left port in the machine.
- Step 5- Press the Power button near the USB port.
- Step 6- Change the required initial settings on the LCD.
- Step 7- Install the Silhouette app Silhouette Studio on your device.
- Step 8- Sign in and launch the app to complete the Silhouette setup.
How to Create An Account For Studio Silhouette Sign In
Silhouette account helps in updating, installing, and opening the design library. From subscription renewal to the latest update, your account holds everything. If you have no Silhouette account yet, then create one with the below steps;
- Open www.silhouetteamerica.com/setup
- Navigate to the top-right account icon and click it.
- Fill out the Free Sign Up form. Enter details like name, email, password, currency.
- Agree to all terms and privacy policies.
- Click on Create Account tab.
- Check the email and verify your account details.
How to download Silhouette Studio on your PC?
Silhouette software is the base of all projects. Everything you’ll be creating on the software will be the result in the machine. Some Silhouette models are also shipped with Studio setup CD. You can insert the CD into the PC or laptop disc and double-click to install the software. If you don’t find any CD, follow the below instructions to download it;
- First of all, update a browser and launch it on your PC.
- Then, enter the silhouetteamerica.com/setup link in the web search address bar.
- Press enter key or click search.
- Here, you’ll see a list of languages in the middle. Click on your language and hit the continue
- Under the Register A New Machine, click on the Sign IN tab. tab.
- Type Silhouette account email and password to log in.
- After signing in, enter your Silhouette model details on the registration form.
- Once you type all details, click on Submit to register your machine.
- You’ll reach to next page. Select your current operating system, i.e., windows or mac.
- Click Silhouette Studio Download and wait.
- Install the downloaded file on your PC by following on-screen instructions.
How to install Silhouette software?
If you’ve downloaded the Studio application successfully, it’s time to install and set it up. Make sure your system fulfills all the requirements to complete the software installation.
- Open the Silhouette Studio Download folder.
- Double-click on SS_V4.4.937.001_W3R setup Studio file.
- Permit your system to install the Silhouette setup.
- Read the Studio Silhouette license agreement and accept the terms and policies.
- Click next and continue the installation.
- Make sure you’ve registered the machine. Otherwise, register in this step.
- Finish the Silhouette installation and sign in.
How to connect and set up Silhouette to a device?
Connecting the Silhouette machine has two basic modes for a device. USB and the Bluetooth.
USB Connect –
Make sure you already have a 2.0 Port USB cable. This method is workable for PC and Laptops;
- Open your Silhouette model by pressing the power button.
- Near the power button USB port is available.
- Insert the USB cable’s one side into the Silhouette USB port.
- Take another side of the cable and connect to your laptop or PC USB port.
- It’s done. Your PC and laptops are connected.
Bluetooth Connect –
If your Silhouette machine is Bluetooth enabled, it works best to connect any device, including PC, laptop, and mobile device.
- Press the Power button to turn it on.
- The Bluetooth symbol is on near the LCD.
- Tap or press the Bluetooth button. It’ll lighten up in blue color.
- See the Ready option.
- You can also go through another Bluetooth connection method in Silhouette by turning in the Bluetooth on the device and pairing it to the Silhouette model.
Start a project.
After you finish the connection, you can start your first project easily.
- Make sure you’ve installed the Silhouette Studio application on your device.
- Then, launch the Studio app on your device.
- Click on the Library to see the automatic designs.
- You can also create your own design.
- Change the print settings according to the material.
- Before you give the Cut command, load the material into the machine. i.e., mat.
- Start cutting and making your project in the real world.
If any update is available for Silhouette Studio download, you can easily install it from the manufacture silhouetteamerica.com/setup site.